The Expanding Universe of Accelerator Applications
L’expansion de l’univers des applications d’accélérateurs
CALL FOR PAPER WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL, NETTING 166 ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS! SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Abstract Template
- Full Paper Template
- Call For Papers
- Copyright Form
- Electronic Paper Submission and Review
All speakers must register for either a (1) day or the full meeting. If you wish to attend additional activities or have a guest, you will need to register for those as well. On-site at the meeting:
- All speakers and session chairs must check in at the ANS Registration Desk.
- Please report to your Session Chair, in the room assigned for your session (as listed in the Official Program), 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. If you have not already done so, please provide him/her with brief biographical information.
- Please cooperate with your Session Chair by limiting your presentation to the time indicated in the Official Program. This time includes a five-minute discussion period following the formal presentation of your paper.
- Please do not ask the Session Chair to reschedule your paper within the session. Many attendees schedule their attendance at various sessions in accordance with the times listed in the Official Program.
ANS Member Business Office: On-site should you need to print, copy or utilize a computer, the ANS Member Business Office is available for you to use.
Technical Session Room AV Setup: All rooms will have an LCD projector, screen, wireless mic, wireless advance/laser pointer, wireless mouse and a laptop. LCD projectors will be able to project a resolution of 1024X768. If you would like to rent (at your expense) other A/V equipment for your presentation, please contact the ANS Meetings & Exhibits Department at 708-579-8287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a Visa Letter? email@example.com
Additional Questions about registration? firstname.lastname@example.org